Navigator X2 trigger is the ultimate controller for all Quadralite X wireless system devices. Thanks to it’s large backlit dot matrix LCD screen the User can control up to 5 flash groups simultaneously including its zoom function, flash exposure compensation and modeling light status. Device is equipped with set of five direct action buttons to make work with multiple light set-up easy, fast and comfortable. Ergonomically located control dial ensures precise control over flash power output and other major functions. Built in AF assist light* supports camera’s auto-focus adjustment that can be compromised in poor lighting conditions.
Navigator X2 is fully compatible with automatic TTL flash light metering system** and can be used with all Quadralite TTL-capable flashes. Furthermore it can control lights in manual mode (M) and Multi (stroboscopic) modes as well. User can set flash exposure compensation or adjust flash energy output manually. High-Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync is also supported***. Device is equipped with USB Type-C port for firmware updates and run on two AA batteries for convenience.
- Available in five variants: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and Micro 4/3 (Olympus, Panasonic)**
- Ultimate radio controller for all Quadralite X wireless system devices
- Compatible with automatic TTL flash light metering system**
- 2.4 GHz wireless transmission ensures stable work on longer distances both in studio and on location (up to 100m)
- 32 communication channels and 16 groups for fast configuration and control over many lights
- TCM function ensure fast conversion of TTL settings to Manual values for exposure accuracy
- AF assist* helps to adjust focus distance in poor light conditions
- Large backlit LCD screen can display 5 groups settings simultaneously
- HSS (High Speed Sync) up to 1/8000*
- Firmware update is possible through built-in USB-C Type port
|Model||Quadralite Navigator X2 C||Quadralite Navigator X2 N||Quadralite Navigator X2 S||Quadralite Navigator X2 F||Quadralite Navigator X2 MFT|
|Product type||TTL&HSS-capable radio trigger|
|Compatible with||Canon EOS||Nikon||Sony
(Multi Interface Shoe)
|Fujifilm X||Micro 4/3
|High Speed Sync||up to 1/8000 s**|
|Power source||2 x AA|
|Sync socket||2.5mm Jack|
|Firmware upgrade||Yes (via USB-C Port)|
|Display||Dot-matrix hi-contrast LCD|
|Operating temperature range||+10¼C to +40¼C|
|Length x Height x Width||90 x 58 x 50 mm|
|Weight||80 g (battery not included)|
For information about Quadralite warranty and service please visit:Warranty.
If you have any questions about our product or warranty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This function is available only for cameras that supports this feature. Please refer to the instruction manual for more info.
** Transmitter variant must me properly matched with specific camera brand for full compatibility. Canon transmitter will not work with Nikon camera and vice-versa.
*** TTL and HSS functions will work only when Navigator X2 is connected with TTL and HSS-capable flash such as: Atlas 600, Reporter 360 TTL or Stroboss 60evo.