Set of two snoots for Reporter flashes which allow very precise control of the light beam. These light modifiers are extremely useful in portrait and advertising photography.
Cone-shaped Snoot is generally used when a photographer wants only a small part of the scenario to be lighten, it produces a narrow stream of light creating very harsh shade lines.
It is a perfect tool to light up the hair on portrait photos. The set includes honeycomb gird, enabling one to produce even more contrasting lighting.
- Small and portable, easy and quick to install
- Concentrate light in a small area and highlight the product details
- The Honeycomb generates powerful and targeted light. Border areas fade into the dark
- Material: Aluminum alloy
|Model:||Quadralite Reporter Snoot and Grid|
- 1x Conical Snoot with Honeycomb
- 1x Cylindrical Snoot with Honeycomb