An octagonal softbox is generally used during portrait sessions as it adds a characteristic, really natural shiny reflection in the eye of a photo subject, and produces extremely soft and diffused lighting.
In addition to the main, front dispersive plane, the softbox also features an internal diffuser. This gives more even light distribution and unusual lighting softness.
The front part houses a flange for fast assembly (Velcro mount) of a honeycomb. Structure of the mounting ring allows for trouble-free and seamless softbox rotation by 360 degrees. Framework is stengthened by four steel bars, which maintain external fabric’s proper shape and tension. Softbox is easily assembled, and Bowens-type mount ensures that it may be used along with Quadralite flashes and similar products of other brands.
- Gives soft, strongly distributed lighting,
- Octagonal shape,
- Universal Bowens-type mount,
- Framework made of 8 steel bars,
- Double light dispersing diffuser,
- Internal part finished with silver, non-uniform fabric,
- Two-part material allowing for fast assembly and disassembly,
- A flange with a sewed in Velcro fastener for honeycomb attachment,
- A handy cover included in the kit.
|Ê||OCTA 80||OCTA 120||OCTA 180|
- Quadralite OCTA softbox,