Quadralite Space White Parabolic Umbrella provides milk-white light reflecting surface and unique construction. This is a very useful light modifier that combines qualities of standard umbrellas and large softboxes, and is very helpful during portrait shoots where smooth, strongly dispersed, and soft light is required.
Internal surface of Quadralite Space White Parabolic Umbrella is covered with milk-white, matt finish which reflects the light and adds a very subtle quality Moreover, large surface of the umbrella comprising 16 elements ensures unusually soft illumination for the photographed subject and slightly marked shadows.
The glass fiber frame comprises as many as 16 rods, ensures evenly distributed tension of the material and helps to maintain the umbrella’s shape unchanged. Compared to standard umbrellas, the model is deeper which allows for better light dispersion control. Glass fiber ensures long life of the product and adds to its high utility. The umbrella’s center shaft is made of metal which allows easy mount on all Quadralite studio flashes.
Quadralite Space White Parabolic Umbrella may be used with reflectors or without them which makes it easy to use the entire reflection surface. The reflector narrows the light spread and slightly increases the contrast. By moving the umbrella’s center shaft within the lamp’s handle you can focus or broaden the light beam reflected from the umbrella onto the photo subject.
Quadralite Space White Parabolic Umbrella are available in two sizes: 150 and 185cm.
- Produces soft light that is perfect for portrait shots.
- Allows to obtain the effects which are almost identical with large-surface soft-boxes.
- Light and elastic glass fiber construction.
- Large working surface comprising 16 panels of the material.
- Easy and fast mount on all Quadralite lamps.
- Cover with the shoulder strap included in the kit.
- Quadralite Space White Parabolic Umbrella.